Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Download Messenger Plus! Live 4.82: Free, for Windows ...

I've had some difficult days at the University, so I was unable to exercise my duties in the blog as an administrator, and advisor to the queries from users, I apologize, but they know how I'm always in these days .

But try to cover my responsibilities to the larger. Let's start with the tool for MSN Messenger (now Windows Live Messenger) star as the most popular and used at present, Messenger Plus! in the version of Live.

Introducing the new version (4.82), Messenger Plus! Live has become the best that a user can choose at present, for their great skills and achievements. The updates in this new version include:
  • Full compatibility with the new Windows 7
  • Fixed security problems with IE8
  • Configuration options exporters and importers
As always I will let you know in such cases, it is really important to update everything that has to do with our software, so that way we have the best news and of course we are forewarned of the problems in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment